Who we are
Since 1961 we have been the largest provider of comprehensive membership services to the Early Years sector in Wales. We believe that all families have the right to high-quality play, education and care opportunities to help their children reach their potential.
What we do
Wales PPA wants to support all pre-school children their families and Early Years providers to give every child across Wales the best start in life by:
- Supporting early years providers
- Support families to participate in play
- Widely promoting the work of Wales PPA
- Contributing to policy implementation at National and Local levels
- Developing Partnerships
- Maintaining and developing the organisation’s governance and management
- Recruiting and developing staff and volunteers
- Seeking and managing funding to maintain and expand our services
Registered Office: Unit 1, The Lofts, 9 Hunter Street, Cardiff, CF10 5GX.
T: 029 2045 1242 E:(email@example.com).
Registered Charity Number:1056381. Company limited by guarantee: 3164233.