Quality for All
Introducing Quality for All (QfA)
Quality for All (QfA) is our early years quality assurance scheme. It can help you show how achieving, maintaining and improving the quality of care for the children in your provision is your constant aim and priority.
Focus on Wales
QfA fully meets the Welsh Government’s proposed framework for their expectations of a childcare quality assurance scheme in Wales. It builds on how you reflect on, review and develop your provision at a pace that suits you and your staff team. QfA links to the demands made on you by regulators and local authorities so it can reduce duplication of your work, allowing you to make best use of your resources.
Who is the scheme aimed at?
QfA is suitable for members and non-members who run playgroups, toddler groups, full day care settings, crèche provisions or out of school clubs in Wales.
Download the publications leaflet 2016 to order QfA>>
How it works:
- Purchase the pack. It is designed to be completed electronically by saving the evaluation form from the USB to your computer.
- Read the guidance that is included in the pack. There is guidance provided for each section of the evaluation form. Links and references to external documents that provide advice and knowledge as you need it are included.
- Start the evaluation of your provision. There is no time limit set for completion and submission; you request assessment only when you are ready.
- Submit your evaluation by email. As the provider you are in control of managing your service and the plans to improve it. Assessment of your provision starts with your written evaluation and much of the assessment will be based on what you say in the evaluation.
- The practice assessment. You can expect just one assessment visit that is designed to suit your provision. A plan explaining what is expected at the visit is sent in advance.
- Accreditation. You will receive a certificate to display at your provision.
- Staying accredited. Before the certificate expires send in your updated self-evaluation form, detailing the progress, changes and future plans that have been made. You will then be sent an invoice for your annual re-accreditation, once received an assessor will be in touch.
Your commitment to continuous reflective practice and improvement enables you to meet regulations and local authority demands effectively and economically.
|Guidance and evaluation pack
||£120 inc VAT
||£180 inc VAT
||£220 inc VAT
||£282 inc VAT
||£160 inc VAT
||£220 inc VAT
For those with more than one provision (and local authorities with corporate membership to Wales PPA) there is a 10% discount for the second (and each additional) provision.
Our QfA co-ordinator is happy to answer any questions you may have about any part of the QfA process. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also take a look at our frequently asked questions document, which hopefully covers any queries you may have. Download below: